Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weapons [Heavy Metal]

keep the knives away from my face
keep the guns away from this state
the weapons aren't safe to be around
nightly murders never end

bloody clothes and blood-stained cheeks
an evil smile across my face
cut you up and spill your blood
eat your flesh, your bloody organs

keep the guns away from me
weapons call for me at night
am I stoned so my mind is blank
stay away from me every day

take this harpoon, stab your eye
rip it out and slice your nose
cut the parts and make you bleed
burn you up from your heart

pull your teeth and cut the ears
no more mouth, no lips, no tongue
no more toes or feet
no hands or fingers

behead your body and end the torture
take your brain out through your nose
eat your heart and the marrow's mine
I said you may stay away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art