Saturday, September 29, 2012

Roller Coaster Nights [Alternative Rock]

here we go again, running all around
am I doing what is right
someone help me through my life
let's do this all again tonight

if I'm losing all control, be so truthful
tell me if I'm wrong, I'm prepared to take the heat
are we going separate ways all again
tell me if I'm right, say so if I'm wrong

are we spinning out of control
are we going way off course
should I keep it all inside, help me out
if I'm doing wrong, say the truth

here we go again, running all around
trying desperately to find out who we are
this roller coaster goes all night, it knows no end
spinning off the course we're meant to lead along

if this isn't right, just say the truth
I'd rather know what's true than to live a lie
so tell me if it's wrong to be here with you now
here we go again, running all around

we are free of all our bonds
yet maybe baby we should stay
if you think it's wrong, please let me know
we're living all the life inside our town

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art