Saturday, September 29, 2012

Perfect Wounds [Post-Hardcore]

these imperfections will hide our wounds
cover up with designer clothes
you know you were the better
you never thought we were even better

exactly 500 days ago I realized
you are the better, you always were
imperfections hide our wounds every day
so people see through our lies

not much better than a house in shame
you always were so much better than us
now the time has come to kill you off
I'm sorry for this will you please forgive

you would have died anyway, not by my hand
this time is my hand, killing you
a time in your life for you to die
we are just one bad day away from going insane

too late for me, already insane
kill everyone who poses a threat
the first to go has to be you
imperfections will hide all of our wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art