Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mature Choice [Alternative Rock]

you're immature, so unsure
of your life, who you really are
when you grow old and die
you will have matured your life

childish fun is so much more
than a laugh of the mature
who you are will help you see
where to go in your life

what if there's not another day
all the things you would say
when you die, feel content with who you are
make your friends the greatest friends

be content with yourself, who you are
have you lived your fullest life
find the road to happiness
come on now, take my hand

I'll help you see where to go
be it right or be it wrong
the choice is yours
see I can't make your choices, no

yeah I can help you choose
what to do and where to go
lead you in the right direction
follow me into the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art