Saturday, September 29, 2012

Burdened Me [Alternative Rock]

so you say you're oh so sorry
but apologies can't fix everything
some things cause lasting damage
sometimes you'll lose your friends

pain will always kill
the weak and strong alike
you say you are so sorry
oh, oh, oh so sorry

can you be forgiven for what you did
so long ago you met someone
and when they went away
time slows so far down

weeks will seem like months
if you're lucky it won't be
for me it turned around
months had turned to weeks

time just fade away for me
it makes it seem less bad
can you say sorry for what you did
maybe just move on

I know just how you feel
there used to be a kid
who was so much the same
and now that kid is me

say you're sorry once
let it go from there
move your life along
and forget what happened's true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art