Saturday, September 29, 2012

Piece of Me [Post-Hardcore]

decay, decay, decaying bones
apparitions and hallucinations
grave reminders of the choices I make
and every night at four A.M.

when I wake up soaked in blood
screaming so loud with veins bursting out
I am reminded of the life I live
something should change

it needs to be now
I can't find who it is I am
though I live with a purpose in life
it all goes to waste

nobody cares, nobody sees
I am alone now
free of all bindings
I was chained in stone

but now you see, I am free
bloody-soaked and worn out
sweating with fear now
it's all just a fucking dream

I must be insane
they're eating at me
I'm inside a coffin
no air to breathe

eating my brains now
organs are lost now
I'm already dead though
I feel the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art