Saturday, September 29, 2012

Solo Stranger [Alternative Rock]

some people choose just how to die
I soon will choose the life of mine
perhaps I'm worthless to your kind
I am an outcast, far from home

there was a time when I was younger
life was joyful, blissful sweetness
nightmares kill me every night now
escaping thoughts of brutal murders

I'm too fucking young to feel like this
I'm hardly eighteen, I'm really fifteen
sex offenders walk these streets
sweating nightly, I match the mind

I hate to say this
innocence is false yeah
I have a secret you all must know
a criminal soul maturing faster

when I was born I killed my mother
my father waited for me at home
he was deader than a zombie's corpse
when I got home I saw his brains out on the floor

my brother killed him that very night
that I was born into this form
I'm alien in nature and I just can't fit in
perhaps I'm dead now, hang a noose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art