Saturday, September 29, 2012

Blissful Death [Alternative Rock]

sometimes I just need a hug
sometimes I just need a friend
everyone ignores, are they bitterness
shadows want to kill me now

ever wonder where to go
who you are is who to be
sometimes you need some love
I'm a hopeless cause lost at sea

nobody sees what's going on
suppose I contain it well
so much pain inside
nobody sees at all what's going on

am I bound to wander endlessly
death will conquer me
somebody help me please
I don't want to die just yet

hold me and say goodnight
kiss me silently
let me go on my own
it's time to go to sleep

I lived a happy life
thanks to friends of mine
thank you mom and dad
now let me go to sleep

I"ll tell you how it is
when you're here with me
fade into the black
let me catch my sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art