Saturday, September 29, 2012

Heaven is Hell [Alternative Rock]

Heaven is Hell without you up here with me
they say Heaven should be great
maybe even Heaven is a perfect place
but not without you, it is a Hell

so I'm waiting in the sky for you
you'll never see me but I'm always there
is this Heaven or is Hell disguised
Heaven is Hell without you up here with me

can I ask for you to die, no that's not, that selfish thought
I was glad to make ascension
now I'm sad, the clouds won't guide me
Heaven is Hell without you up here with me

died so young, before my time
why can't I go back in time
one request to change the past
Heaven is Hell without you up here with me

there's perfection binding me thoroughly
your perfection, never Heaven's
to me it's Hell up here without you
I died before my time had come

help them find me, where I died
the note I left, will rest in peace
the notes I left are mostly yours
there is a note that tells my death

and when they've found them
please come up here with me, eternity
Heaven can't make me happy like you
so come save me, end this Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art