Saturday, September 29, 2012

Graveyard Apology [Alternative Rock]

I want to kill you right now
but can I end the life of you
what did you do to me
to deserve an end to your life

what I did to you was not right
well I hope you know I'm so sorry
so stupid of me to do that to you
please forgive me for so much

I know that's hard to ask of you
the hell I've put you through
shared some pain with you
so, so sorry, hope you know

I fucked up so, so bad
I was just wrong about it all
sorry hon I am, really am
so much lies, not much truth

please forgive me though
your pain is shared through me
I fucked up real, real bad
let's take it all away

over time it fades away
so sorry babe I really am
sorry for all I've done
to your pretty little heart

I know it was my fault
it doesn't seem I should
apologize for this
I'll take your pain away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art