Saturday, September 29, 2012

Haunting Dreams [Alternative Rock]

walking through the shadow of the valley of death
I nearly die each time I roam
the shallow hells throughout the Earth
every day I nearly die for living life

abomination and wicked spirits
death follows closely behind me
every day I almost die for living life
people kill me, demons chase me

evil wanders along my side
chasing me out from this land
deadly spirits chasing me
haunt my memories in my sleep

sleeping weekly, hourly
spirits haunt me every day
all the time I nearly die
I'm walking along a dangerous line

please just kill me, God don't save me
sometimes I wonder who you are
where you stand and what you do
all these powers, you're killing me

build a coffin, do the deeds
it needs to be done now
bury me, ungrateful me
killing me, get it done, God get it done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art