Saturday, September 29, 2012

Take A Breath [Post-Hardcore]

demons haunt me, stalk me in my sleep
I'm afraid of the ghostly things
prescribe some medication
I need to be okay inside

clear my mind of darker thoughts now
even though I seem okay
I'm a mess, a dying breed
angels hate me, demons love me

I can't help it, not at all
divinity won't allow for me to roam
they seem to hate me, who I am
light won't shed where I will live

demons come and ask to help
they want my evil, inner side
angels stay away from me
I'm alone, I am confused

doctors say I need real help
I'll take the pills, but I am sane
things I'm seeing, they're all so real
I need some loving soul to come

save me from my path of death
we're never perfect, I can try
I'll make the choices which help much more
if I die, I'll save a life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art