Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weaving A Path [Post-Hardcore]

hello there ya beautiful, gorgeous girl
I've got a present waiting here for you
you know that I still walk in shadows
all by myself, alone every night

study the moon and watch it revolve
you know every night I think you're so sexy
the only thing you could do to be twice as sexy
baby I'm yearning to see your guts spread out on the floor

the topping's your own blood, I'll have a glass of that
I've got a knife and it's covered with your blood
I swear I don't know how the hell it got to me
baby I do say you're sex when you're as dead as a ghost

trigger finger ready to make even more mess
to cut up your organs is such a beautiful thing
seeing your face dead and cold as the snow
bloody and pale - it's such a fucking sexy thing

I'll rape your corpse and bathe in your cold blood
it's soothing to me dear, you're sexy as hell
I like seeing your corpse sprawled out on the floor
I've got a boner from seeing you dead

survey your corpse now I am aware
baby I killed you, I'll kill myself too
you're fucking sexy with your guts all around
maybe I'll eat you and crown myself as king

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art