Thursday, November 15, 2012

Departure [Pop Rock]

every night I lay in bed away from you
sleepless nights alone in bed
I'm freezing cold and missing your face
I miss your touch, your warming smile

girl hear me out, you're beautiful
and my heart races when she's kissing me
even when she holds me close and says it's fine
her pure beauty is so captivating

her perfection's overwhelming
how come she can't see the things I see
if she could see the way I see
I swear to God, she'd feel invincible

she would see there is no match
no one is as good as her
I swear to God she is the best I'll ever have
she's perfection at it's best

and if I ever find someone else
I swear to God I'll see your face instead
I'll never find another one like her
our love was true and I let it go

I've gone so low, she's all that I want
she's got it all and I'm in love with her
you're the one that I want, the one that I love
she's so perfect, it's killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art