Saturday, December 8, 2012

If I Die Tonight, I'm Bringing You With Me [Post-Hardcore]

early this morning I woke to the sound
of church bells singing a song for me
looked out my window and I saw destruction
bloody rivers flowing freely down the streets

and now that I'm all chained, I guess this is goodbye
I'm breaking the bonding - ain't ready to go
these empty streets still give me the creeps
I'm running fast but there's no way I can flee

they're out to get me and I'm staying in shadow
I'll walk to the gallows though I won't let you be
leaving a trail of poisonous gases behind in my wake of doom
watch out or where you tread may be the end of you

gasoline and fire make the perfect explosives
staying in shadow, I walk to the gallows
a path of destruction shall lie in my wake
armed with a cross and the Lord by my side

the KKK sure fucking proved the Lord backs us all
so what's there to stop me form burning you all
strike a match and inhale the poison without any clue
I'll take you all out if I'm going down

judgemental bitch taking the honors
take to the shadows, stick to the depths of the sea
lay down the trap and set you all free
the captain goes down and brings the ship to his grave

1 comment:

  1. It improves blood and oxygen flow to the muscles that are recovering from the prior hard workout.
    Men can follow these health and fitness tips to lose weight
    and get healthy and fit. The decisive factor is that men would want
    to show themselves as hot and rock solid before the fashionable ladies as ever.


    Take a look at my web site :: read on

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment on My Art