Saturday, December 8, 2012

Potter's Adventures [Post-Hardcore]

a fight to death, our broken promises
walking through hell, not sure what to say
demented beings haunting my dreams because of you
walk into hell yeah the first thing that I see is the rebirth of Satan

a ring of fire surrounds the chamber of sacrificed blood
this place is sacred, our war is disturbing the unholy peace
step up to the throne and lay out an offer
the prince of darkness has standards you must meet

if you are holy, he'll chop off your head, you'll be His dinner
Satanic worship is all over Hell
if there is a God, He's losing the battle
our war of promise is causing His strength

fuck you I am dead but fuck if that makes you king of the world
unleash my weapon of mass destruction
nothing will be left for your filthy rule
you'll surely be dead, I send Satan for you

evil surrounds me and I'm losing my heartbeat
before the war I was fine and healthy
now I'm in Hell and the past can't be undone
holding you close to me, breaking the memories

I'll kill what's left of you inside of my head
I'm not about to go as low as you've gone
technically I've won the battle and you're ready to explode
everything that I see as I'm walking through Hell

can't be unseen and it makes me believe
we are endangered and we're on a food chain but not at the top
the reasons to end it really seem so fucking lame to me
I'll be what I want, that's better than you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art