Saturday, December 8, 2012

Another Shadow [Post-Hardcore]

hush little darling, don't be so scared
don't be afraid of what you can't know
so hush your lips, your pretty, sweet cherry lips
let me kiss them and never let you go

war is prolonged but what is it for
my knife is breaking me down
a hundred thousand pieces and you'll never know
your skin is so cold, your heart no longer beats a name

my face is pale and maybe it's true - I am a ghost
nobody sees me, they all see right through me
hardly ever promised anything I could ever keep
darling please stay strong; the strongest can still break

drinking the water, you don't know it's poisoned
I take my own life but I leave you this note
now I know that I'm gone, a spirit in danger
watch over you like a  guardian angel

I'll keep your heart strong, make sure you're okay
wipe tears from your eyes every day
can you see through me - do I remain clear
you are the light that keeps me strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art