Saturday, December 8, 2012

Infiltration [Alternative Rock]

every day I'm alive I'm seeing mean people
bullies are in control where I go to school
it gets in my blood, flows through my veins
I do what I can to stop all these jerks from hurting these kids

Lord knows that I've tried the best that I can
he's seen me cry, breakdown in miserable tears
because these bullies are evil indeed
everybody shout - sing along with me please

raise up your voice and let our message be heard
the louder we are, the stronger we stay
dear bullies you must know you're killing us all
you're like a poison that takes hours to set and days to kill

you little bastards think you're so cool by making us weak
now I understand if you're hurting inside
of course I don't hate you though I despise what you are
I"m here to help if that's what you need

no way in Hell will I stoop so low as to kill
I'll only help you make it through life
raise up and cheer, this is our battle cry
we will not die, we'll never give up, never give in

why should we ever let you win the war that's at hand
nobody's perfect, don't point out our flaws
we won't listen to you, you'll never win
this is our fight, we're staying strong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art