Saturday, December 8, 2012

Russian Roulette [Post-Hardcore]

hello honey, how are you today
as you know, I just went shopping though what for
baby trust me, understand me please
a revolver is hidden behind my back

hold it tightly and slowly walk away from you
nothing's working, it's just getting worse for me
understand me, don't come down for me 
baby please listen to me speak through the tears

go to sleep and please don't wake up
until the morning calls for you
I've only got one bullet but that's all I need
load the chamber, I'll spin it twice

oh so blindly place, the gun to my head
now without looking, I'll pull the trigger
these shaking hands no longer stand so steady
pull the trigger, tears fall around my body

no shot - spin the chamber
blindly shooting but that's fine
I feel a gun to my head and that's all that I need
one shot - I'm gone

sorry, baby - I told you, just sleep
so please understand me
one shot - my bloody fingers limply lay still
blood-stained walls, repainted with brains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art