Saturday, May 28, 2011

You're Gonna Pay, Bitch

You fuck with my friends, you're screwed mate
So don't be a bitch to my friends
'specially if it's your own girl
Don't you ever fucking mess with us

You fuck with us you fuck up your life
You're gonna pay for breaking her heart
Don't you ever fucking mess with us!
You fucking fucked up your whole fucking life!

Don't fuck with a German Shepard bitch
When you know you can't get away
You fucking dead whore
Belong in Hell's alls I can say 

Don't fuck with my friends punk
I'll break your fucking dick
... that's a promise....
________________________________________

Bold = Chorus
Italics = Talking

2 comments:

  1. Is this from the movie you were watching yesterday ?
    Since it had a German Shepard in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Jennifer, this is not because of The Hills Have Eyes or The Hills Have Eyes II. Though I am going to watch the originals tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment on My Art