Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Will Kill You Tonight (Melodic Death Metal)

A thousand miles away from civilization lays the Death Hole
That's the blackest pit of eternal damnation that's where you go
Motherfuckers go there and die
I swear to God you're the next fucker to die

Hell comes after about an inch
Satan comes after about five feet
When you've found Hitler tell the bastard I said to fuck himself
See a fuckin' zombie blow out your fuckin' brains bitch

I swore to God that you'd be the next motherfucking sonofabitch to die
Right now that comes true
Die die die die die die die die! You! Will! Die!
I promise 100% chance of living on the edge of Death.

When he comes I shall be King and you shall bow fucker
Bow before your fucking king bitch
Bow now before I kill all who stand in my line of sight
You will bow or die motherfucker!

Bow down before the motherfucking King of Gods
That be Zeus if God did not exist
But you're fucked 'cause he's real and he's here to kill you bastards
Arnold Schwarzennegger... attack.
___________________________________________________________________
song dedicated to Jennifer Lee

1 comment:

Please Comment on My Art