Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Pray For A Better Life (Rock)

There's no way you can live
Through all of this pain 
The hatred and the vein 
Sometimes you know it's best to go

Though why you don't die
You're not sure
I just need some answers
Why's life such a drag

Nobody knows, nobody cares
they see what they see, do what they do
Life's a pain in the butt
But you know it's worth it at the end

I just need a few answers
Maybe a new life
Shortcuts found not in this life
Nor ever found can they be

Life's an endless torture pit
Some things just don't leave
Of those things, love is one so few things
Yet love survives all games

There's no way you can live
Through all of this pain
The hatred and the vein
Sometimes you know it's best to go
______________________________________________

Before I click the "Publish Post" button, I would like to share with you the song that inspired me to write this.


1 comment:

Please Comment on My Art