Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Beautiful Girl (Soft Rock)

Beautiful eyes
A smile on her face
All I see is Heaven hear nothing do I
Absorbed in her beauty unaware of the surroundings

A beautiful soul, a beautiful face
Nothing more ask of her could I
For perfection in her do I see 
Exist not do flaws in the beautiful girl

Away I dare not to look 
Enchanting her beauty is
Wish she were mine do I
Though chance of mine exist does it not

I'd rather bleed than be shot down by that Angel
Only in her does perfection lie
So perfect is she that afraid I am
With such perfect features, fast setting is the fear

I wonder if I even am seen by this adorable girl
A girl of pure gorgeousness can not see me
Impossible seems that does
Though impossible does the way of my writing seem

If true it is that you get a chance at everything in life
Let it be here the truth be told
That I love this girl, wish not to live without her
Rather die would I than live without her in my life
________________________________________________

The song and video that inspired this song:

________________________________________________

Dedicated to Roro <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art