Saturday, May 28, 2011

Understanding Death (Black Metal)

The art of Death is important
But not so much as how you will die
Come to me and ask me for death
Your wish shall be granted I will teach you in the after life

The art of Death is almost as great as
The art of Dying though not quite the same
You must understand both and an additional eight arts to live
Avoid the Reaper and the Devil

He may be your most loved relative 
He kills all and shows no mercy
One sign of violence I beg of you -- RUN!
RUN RUN RUN! RUN!

You might think you've lived through the worst
But just wait and see
I'm your worst enemy I can promise you that
You'll die before you reach a minute against me

My powers unmatchable, my strength incapable of being overpowered
You cannot defeat the almighty Master of Death
Never in a million years
Just let me rip out your heart so you can die already
___________________________________________________________________
Bold = Chorus
Italic = Epic Talking Voice
_____________________________________________________________________
Song dedicated to Gina Montalbano (no I don't hate you -- I just ran out of cheeryish stuff to write).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art