Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something's Fishy (Metalcore)


All remaining emotions wiped away by fear
Gutless and heartless morons killing me insides
Winning can't be possible
Emotions all gone said as I had before

Zeus can't take a life
God can take every life
Why does that seem so wrong?
Something's not right in this evil-filled world

So much sin, so little soul
Can't tell if I'm dead or alive
Feels like I'm in Hell though I know Earth must this be
Can I go to Hell if never sinned have I?

This seems so unfair so surreal
Have not any meaning does this?
Failed our master it seems to be though not declared
Earth and Sun collide cause do they a Death of us all

Dead all are we 
Fear no more hate or pain
But why's it so hot
I see I'm going to Hell
_________________________________________________

Bold = Chorus
___________________________________________________________________
Song dedicated to Autie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art