Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let Me Ruin Your Life (Metalcore)

Hate to Love and Love to Hate
That's just the way it is
It'll never change -- just accept the facts!
Don't make me do this, I hate to do it

But now you've made it so I must
Say I hate you
Always have always will
You're a fucking disgrace

You ruin my life and the lives of everyone around you
The sad part is
You're a fucking douche
Seems there's been a change in your life

That's something you can not have
I must break you and take it away
Your life is turning out great
I must make it a living Hell

You'll never know peace again
You've lied all throughout your life
Don't be a fucking whore 
Hide behind lies like a bitch

Accept your fate -- you're meant to die
Die by my hand 
In your sleep I come in the night
Start a new slasher series -- how's that sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art