Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's Upon Us (Meoldic Death Metal)

Blood never fails to keep us alive
Though if we lose enough we die
Tonight you die when I eat your heart
Gotta find that chainsaw first

Don't want no curious idiots wandering around now do we?
Cut off your head - it'll only hurt a bit I swear
You can't make noise when you're dead but I get food past your death
What'd they say 'bout Poe, I don't know

I must be worst than he for I must be feared
Respect the fear that's what I want
You pussy pricks are wussy dicks
Don't fuck with me I'll blow up your fuckin' ass sergeant 

I do not love I only hate you idiots
Look up into the sky and you'll see the machine
It's the Hatredcopter watch as we chop off your heads using the blades
You'll be dead sooner than you know it
______________________________________________________________________
Dedicated to Ivy Ramey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art