Thursday, November 15, 2012

Years Of My Life [Rock]

I look back at the years of my life
and I wonder what happened to it
years of my life - they're passing me by
where did it go, all of those years

I once was a boy and now I'm a man
where'd my life go, how much time do I have left
the time I've wasted was gone from the start
soon enough I'll find that I'm dead

I keep aging and it's going too fast
not quite ready for my chances
years of my life - they keep flying away from me
these years of my life are going too fast

seems yesterday I was just ten
was it my sub-conscious mind or was I wide awake
don't remember how I spent my time alive yet dead
years of my life, once were so slow, missing my life

these years of my life are speeding right by
where'd my time go and how old am I
how much time has been wasted
who could I be, where can I go to slow my life down

recent years have gone much faster than ever before
these years of my life have gone to waste
where has it gone, what did I do
they say life's perfect, well not for me, I'm trapped in the past

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art