Thursday, November 15, 2012

Funeral [Post-Hardcore]

lay your head down, time to rest
a hearse is waiting beside your door
take a final breath of air
feel the weightlessness of flight

resting time has come for you
Heaven calls for you my dear
your life was cut way too short
you're suffering so let it end

close your eyes and wait for death
the time for rest has come for you
at least you'll have a peaceful death
lay to rest, you're in your bed

Heaven sends an angel down to guide you home
listen here, so close my dear
I love you so much more than life
you know I want the best for you

you're my life, my only love
would I say for you to go if it wasn't for the best
my last words will give you joy
the last you'll ever hear in life

"I love you so much more than life"
goodbye my dear, my sweetest love
lay your head to rest my love
I'll see you in another life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art