Saturday, October 20, 2012

Brains For Actors [Pop Rock]

baby listen to me please I have something to say
I wasn't thinking clearly, haven't been so sure for so long
life keeps rushing by my face
flying through time and space too fast for me to stay on course

I'm crashing down into the land, hit a mountain, now I'm down
the sky is dangerous, don't stay so high for too long
you'll be like me and just do things
no thought involved, you just do it 'cause you think you can

that's what's been going on for me
wish it'd change 'cause it's killing me
I don't want to be a piece of shit but it seems I am anyway
I can't change the way I am, I'm too far into this trap

I'm not thinking all this through anymore than I should
maybe less than I'd like to say I'm thinking through
I swear it's not intentional but it happens to be this way
wish it'd stop and I could change

somehow I think there's little hope to fix it all
take me back to the day when you were there on your own in need of help
I'm sure I'd help you once again but wouldn't leave you anymore
take us back to the time when I said I'm leaving you

I'll change that day to be the way it ought to be
so many things that I would change if I could just go back in time
everyone would be happy with their lives the way that they should be
I wouldn't ruin another life if I could stop myself from this

I would stop myself from falling for this one and all the others that I've met
you're the one for me forever and I'll stop myself from this
why should I change for you if you hate the way I am
I hate myself, you know it's true because of you and me, it's life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art