Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Army of Fallen [Post-Hardcore]

white light, misguidance
a razor cuts deeper into your skin
the wounded are scarred
unhealed, not cared for until you're dead

the bullies are heartless
we're wounded, we're soldiers
won't give up 'till the light dies
we've been there, yeah we know

shine light, misguide us so blindly
we carry the wounded, the dying
fight stronger, our numbers are growing
we're dying with treason

a world in black and white unfolds in delight
my word has been given, you're safer forever
the reason's not needed when treason's misleading
the army of broken still will protect you

you've joined us now, you won't be left behind
our army is caring and showing of love
the blackness is fading
the light still misguides you

with bleeding red spines we stand up for you
my heart is not a lie
don't trust me, then watch my brain
my heart is guidance protecting you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art