Thursday, November 15, 2012

Disco With The Devil [Pop Rock]

I've tried so hard through all my life
it's time for me to turn around
I'll take a stand and be myself
I'll live my life, I'm in control again

through all the years I've been around
I was not the one to live my life alone
everyone controlled my life for me
so cleanse it all and take control of everything

secret lies and happy lives
I was never one to live in secrecy
even when the better thing to do was to say a lie
I always told the truth instead of living lies

through all my life I tried so hard
to do things right through everything
and every day I'm trying much harder
to get away from here, get to where I need to be

destruction of the soul is life with no death
but I don't want to live that long
and everybody says that I should be this way
but I have this to say to you and all your lies

I won't be the way you think I should
I am my own man, I won't live like this
I'm done with your control
I try so hard and now I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art