Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Unstoppable Bullet Ride (CCM)

This train rolls on way too fast, can't comprehend
Any of my surroundings at all
Goin' faster than a bullet at top speed -- it's all just a blur
So I jump off this train when I get tired of running

I run from my life the whole day without sleep all week
So when this train I'm riding ends up crashing
I'll be happy for once but for now I'm afraid
Not jumping off quite yet -- the darkness so full

The city lights blur by and my life is a blur
I don't know where I am -- who am I anyway?
So many questions for life that I don't understand
Birthdays go by without a single ounce of notice

I've got a razorsharp knife through my heart
Torn between worlds, I don't know where to go
Dunno what I'm doing or where I'm going
Just going where life takes me, know the Lord's with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art