Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hardcore Whore (Rapcore)

Hardcore whore!
Well you're a real hardcore whore!
A fucked up whore -- you have no life!
Hadcore whore! You're a real hardcore bitch!
Fuckin' whore!

Bangin' everyone everywhere to snag a quick buck
The way you cuk, it makes some shit
Such a hardcore whore! You're fuckin' a statue!
Can not believe my eyes -- you fuck yourself!
(Hardcore whore!)

You say you're in love, but you're a whore
A whore can not be in love, you're also a bitch
I'll fuck you but when I'm done
I'll send you down to Hell, bitch

A fucked up nigger and a whore, that's you
Now I'm not bein' racist. I see you're white!
What you read on here, all is true, there's no lies
But I have only one - I will not fuck a
Hardcore whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art