Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Loser Is You (CCM)

I throw my life away to see to it that you're safe
I want to see that you're in a happy relationship
You're rockin' on a ship that's taking you nowhere special
Not the good kind of rocking, but falling off course

So why should I care about a bitch like you?
You don't give a fuck about me, so I don't give a fuck about you
I used to write your name on my arm with a razorblade
Don't see what the loss of blood was for

I wanted to give it to you, but you refuse to love
Would've given you all my lost blood
Gave you the key to my heart but you ripped it out instead
Thought you were the one, can't believe it myself

A whore like you, such a big piece of shit
You think I don't care, but I care so much more than you think
The blood flows so slow, it glows blue-green in the dark
That blood being spilled is the last bit of care I have in me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art