Saturday, March 12, 2011

Left Behind To Move Forward (Christian Alternative)

I've been on this road trip too long
It can't be good for my health at all, not one bit
Don't know what the Lord's plan is for me
Just know it's a good plan 'cause I worship Him

I walk alone along this open road
Waiting for something good to happen to me
Know it just takes time to see it happen
But I'm just so alone in a world of hate

I get ignored all the time and the rain pours down
The sun never shines, it doesn't help me through
I know I have the Lord though he'll be with me always
Guide me to safety, keep me alive through all the hard times

I'll forget about you on this journey
The life I left behind to see the world
It was so great, and I just can not believe I left it all behind
Though I know it's for the better, I leave you behind in the dust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art