Sunday, September 30, 2012

Target Practice [Alternative Rock]

every night I lie awake in bed
watching angels die and demons possess
never thought I'd see it though
they're watching after me

everything I do you know they see
perhaps I need a shrink yeah
someday I'll be an angel killed by Death
I love the way the pain feels

fuck the things they say
if it's pain I want, pain I will get
fuck the society's expectations
flying through time oh so damn fast

people say I am dangerous
though I don't think I'm dangerous
I'm just like all of you
though the pain is more for me than for you

I never thought I would end up like this
shit surely happens, this is one of those things
stare at me all you want
say whatever things you want me to know

you can say what you want
though you always know we're the same
if you want to kill me with words
I'm right here baby, do your best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art