Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lonely Bed [Alternative Rock]

you think you know me so well
but wait until the day I'm gone
you can scream for me as much as you want
if I can't hear, you know that I'm dead

maybe you know who I am
you surely don't know me at all
I left you for dead, you were a burden
nothing more than a burden to me

someday you'll waken alone in bed
the light will be on and I will be gone
I'm leaving you for dead
all you ever did was burden me

I regret what I've done
of course we can be friends
maybe I want you gone from my life
you burdened my life more than you should

today is the day that I'm gone
wake up alone with no love
you're so cold and alone
today is the day that I am gone

there's a note by your bed
let's make it clear you're alone
burdening me is what you do best
so this is the end from here to the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art