Sunday, September 30, 2012

Breaking The Workings [Metalcore]

all you tell me is how you are alone
somebody help me, somebody save me
cut your wrists to save your emotions
make it bleed, go so deep

someday I'll collide with the devils around me
know I can't control all of this
you know this is a war,
we know we're all losing

are we the reason for demolition
destruction's our mission
without realizing we're killing each other
the workings of our universe

planets are host to annihilation
evil around us, indeed it's us all
I've changed so much from last year
I'm not who I was before all of this

everyone changes, as do I
you must understand you are not dead
why would you die because of me
let's make amends, it's all of us

why do I feel alone in this war
we all regret our choices
decisions can break us so easily
sorry for pain I've brought to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art