Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fuck Up [Post-Hardcore]

sometimes I care too much
about the ones who ruin my life
sometimes I think I might die
well tell myself it's over now

watch me fuck up again
everything I do is fucking fucked
nothing works out
I swear I'll never be the right guy

how can I survive this mess
when all it is, is fucking up
no more usage for my body
not much time left

nothing seems to work for me
I fuck everything up
I sit alone at night sometimes
cry away the bullshit problems

nothing ever seems to work for me
I just seem to fuck it all up
maybe I'm doomed after all
kill me now, ready for death

take my life and sell my soul
I'm always fucked up in the head yeah
nothing works out for me, no
my life is a fuck up, I was a mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art