Friday, July 27, 2012

Killing's A Sport [Alternative Rock]

The beaten, the battered, have risen, risen again
Now wait, who the hell do you think you are
I'm sure you're not who you think you are
you're wasting my time, wasting my life, get out of here, run for your life

just wait, who the hell do you think that you are
come in here and treat me like I'm shit
what the hell is wrong with your mind, is it that you were dropped on your head
who the hell are you, what the hell is wrong with you

I've sinned a lot, but never killed a soul, now get out of my way
you'll be the first soul that I kill
I'll kill if I have to, but I'd rather not kill, you deserve to live
the mafia is a far weaker way of death

the fear that you'd show with the pain of it all
are you sure you can kill, I know I can kill
why would you do, such a horrible thing, such a horrible crime
you're killing just to kill, you are no man of true words

killing just to kill, never forgiven, this sin isn't fair
now I'm not one to preach, what the bible may say, or what the churches may teach
but here I am to say, maybe you should stay
listen to this, don't kill just for fun, it's not fair to steal life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art