Friday, July 27, 2012

The Sacred Feeling [Alternative Rock]

Tears have been shed, numerous times,
flowing so free, from the ducts of my eyes
I'm crying for you, I need you my dear
this love is what's true, I know it must be

I won't ever leave you my dear
I've done it before, but I won't do it again
this is our love, and it's meant to be
I know this is true, I know we're in love

age doesn't matter, everyone says that it's real
the way we feel is for real, the love isn't for show
faking a game is just lame, this love is the thing
the real thing that we found, love is the name

do you care what they say
I know that I don't, we're in love, I love you,
baby come here, come cuddle with me,
a man saying that, must seem like a dream,

I'm sure that you'll laugh, but this is so true
all that I want is to be in your arms,
I want you to be, beside me in bed,
I'll wake up tomorrow, your face is still there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art