Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stay Alive Forever [Alternative Rock]

you make more mistakes than an average Joe
you never can tell just what someone knows
until it's too late, the demons you'll see,
someday they'll be freed, and fucked you shall be

so take the time to stop, just look around your own town
accept what you have, appreciate all the goods,
you have what someone wants, someone somewhere can't have
something you just might have, so don't die tonight when the clock strikes nine,

that's a message to all, not just to the brave
the willing to die, the army of fallen, the army of soldiers who fight for their rights
everyone in your town, everyone out of town, everyone everywhere
suicide is not the way, don't take your soul, that right is yours, but fully unfair

I don't care what you say, I don't care what it takes
I'll do what I can, to convince you to stay, and the ones who don't care,
just know they will care, when you're buried at last,
they'll wish they could undo, all the wrong they have done

drug the forsaken, the unholy, the mistaken
poisoned in their blood, they'll be fallen at night
when someone says they want you dead, can you really know they'll want you dead
by the time tomorrow comes, I'm sure they'll forget, all they have said

I wish you could see, you're perfect to me
in my eyes, I can not see, a flaw within thee
what if I said you could change, the way the world can see
what would you change, how would it be,

if you listen to me, I think you will see
the main thing I'll say, is this one thing,
you have a life to live, that duty is yours, you have the right to stay
live it up my friend, you're alive for now, but you don't know when it ends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art