Friday, July 27, 2012

Destined For Greatness [Metalcore]

Just think, all of the things that could be done
all of the change that you could make
I'm on a roll, ain't no stoppin' me now,
come on and join me, would you like to make a change

eternal sacrifice, endangering us all
from the heart, the mind comes to life
the blood is flowing, here we go again, it's starting up again
I've got the fire, I'll lead the crowd

the few and the proud, the rioters for life
here we go, it's coming on again, I need a breather
pause right here, let's take a breath, staying strong is part of it all
fighting fire with fire, that's our battle cry, war come no more

order your men, no longer stand your ground, we've taken over
this is our land now, leave with your life, or we'll take it with pride
we're going far, we're going strong, not going down, not standing down
you know that you're fucked, there's no way you'll be helped

your forces are downed, we've taken your ground
the underdogs at first, now crown your new king
this is a message to all those whom wish to succeed
you can do what you want, you must fight for your rights

we were the losers, the aspiring of the crowd,
we formed an alliance, this legion is proud
the new generation can come with a price, we're losing our lives
to a sacred lie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art