Monday, June 27, 2011

Shitfaced Zebra (Pop)

I see it right now
you're far from sober
shitfaced like a zebra doin' coke
you fall to the floor

like a drunken sailor
high like a super pimp
down n' dirty like a drunk whore
lights are flashin' in your face

you aren't sober
you're drunk like a cat
shitfaced like a zebra doin' coke
zebras do coke

think 'bout it and it makes sense
them zebras doin' coke
smokin' pot and doin' coke all damn day
you gettin' real high

like a damn zebra
gettin' high on coke
gettin' shitfaced on booze
gettin' pot from Mexico

and I'll be callin' ya a hoe
'cause I'll be callin' y'all hoes
'cause it's fun to say hoe
and I'll be callin' ya a shitfaced zebra

sexually active shitfaced zebra
you a hoe to top it off
what's wrong with you?
I like the whore's style

it's pimpin' like a giraffe on weed
an elephant eatin' shit
you be my main man
we be bros forever bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art