Monday, June 27, 2011

Followers Of Satan Beware (Death Metal)


the blackest black is not black enough to hide the Death
the Death of Fate the Death of Satan
you're on the path of wreckless depression
so fight the Power and kill your Fate

if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get
but you've been warned I'll smash your face in
don't take me lightly, I'm a powerful force
of Human nature born by the Devil

I can hear your heavy breath
I can hear your breathing slow until you die
as I approach I hear your Death
your fate is hidden within your breath

every breath you take, every step you take
it fuels my anger and my dementia
I promise it'll hurt and not be quick
be silent and perhaps I will quit

not likely but you might be lucky
make me quit and I'll never be seen again
by your unholy eyes of Satan
I can easily see you aren't a worshiper

you'll never be the same when I'm done with you
your life will be in ruins and I'll
have control of you, you'll be possessed
I'll be in total control of your horrible life
____________________________________
song dedicated to Ivy... again xD

1 comment:

  1. :3 there are like 3 or 4 dedicated to, written for, or I helped with. X3 YAY!!! Thanks Nicky. -----EyeVay RayMay-----

    ReplyDelete

Please Comment on My Art