Monday, June 27, 2011

The Light (CCM)


Take a walk,
And,
Clear your head
Of all this hate

The time is right to
Change your life,
And make it right,
Only you can change your fate

A light will show you
The pat of good fate
It’s clearly seen
In the dark of night

Your heart will tell you
Where to go,
Trust me,
You’re safe

Just follow the light,
It looks a bit like Heaven,
You can change your fate
If you

Turn your life around,
Trust me,
I know,
I been down this path before

I was a wandering soul
Lost within a realm
I couldn’t find the light
But I tried again,

I came back stronger,
My life was better,
Now I’m in Heaven,
You’re doin’ the right thing

I promise you
Your life will be better
When you
Come back

You’ll be invincible
When you come back,
The sinning will be over,
The worshiping will start

Oh, just trust me
You’re in good hands
The light will lead you
To a better fate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art