Thursday, July 26, 2012

Love Passing Trust [Alternative Rock]

You know, I never said all the lies they say,
I said all my life, those are accusations of vain,
now all I can say, is my trust is in you,
I can't prove what I've said, I can't prove what they've said

this is a test, I'm testing your strength, 
how much can you trust, what is the strength of your heart
you love me so much, you know I'll always love you far more
so now you can decide, am I trusted or not, faked a life or forgot my own soul

what do you say, to the price you may pay
there's a price you should pay, a price you can pay, and a price you may pay
either way that you go, you've got to stop and you'll see,
I never once lied, I've been there for you, never once lied, you're full of dead fear

you've been dropped on your ass, you've been dropped on your head
the people you trust, they always turn back around,
you've been stabbed in the back, you just take the mistakes
now listen to me, I'm the one you have found, the one that stays true

listen to me now, I'm only here for your vain
your issues with trust, have become the desperate,
the desperate attempts at life, you say that you're alone, say you'll always lose
I say you always win, I say you're always mine

dreaded fate is all that remains,
remnants of fallen hands of the damned, splattered across the land of the dead
the damned, the forgotten, the worthless, the poisoned
don't become one of them, you're better than that, I love you my dear

if you can't trust, can't hear what I've said,
if you can't love, can't listen to me, your boyfriend for now,
your best friend of the past, husband of forever
your partner in crime, then maybe you'll be no better than they

but to me you are great, so perfect and sweet
the most beautiful of all, the most kind of them all,
you'll always be mine, I'm not letting go, for all that it's worth
I just love you so, so. Be forever mine, and let's break the world for art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art