Friday, March 11, 2011

The Fuck You Song (Rapcore)

My cold heart burns with rage!
A fire so large it englufs my brain!
START THE WAR!
Kiana I say to you! Fuck you asshole!
Goddam bitch. Full of hate!
Heartless old fag!

Ruthless and relentless cold blood!
Must I say that mine is colder than ice? So fucked up and ruined!
Colder than ice, it stops the fire!
Yet the fire rages when I see your pic!
Rages more than ever and makes me strangle your eyes out!

Wanna rip off your boobs and make you eat the flesh!
The flesh and the blood from the boobs! Eat it all you motherfucker!
Wish you could feel my pain! But nothing amounts the same!
Fuck you! It's not enough! Fuck you!
Just wanna kill you all day! All night kill you!

Kick your ass into next week! Blow out your brains!
Kill MGMT because of you, the bitch!
You mindless fuck! A whore inside! Fucked up bitch!
You deserve a piece of Hell! Some of my cold blood!
Should send you to Satan! I'm his assistant, bitch!

I should rip off your head! Tear out your arms! Rip off your legs!
Cut off your nose, rip you into a trillion pieces!
Burn you and make sure you're dead.
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKED UP WHORE!
JUSTICE WILL COME TO THE WORLD WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art