Friday, March 11, 2011

Fuck You, Bitch II (Screamo)

Fuck! Fuck you! Do you know yourself? I! Don't! Think! So!
You're a whore! A faggot! A motherfucking son-of-a-bitch!
I should choke you to death! Electrocute you!
Throw you in front of a tsunami! Tie you to a tree and burn it!
Watch as I make you suffocate from the smoke!

I'll break alll your bones! Cut out your heart! Stab your eyes!
Rip out your teeth and burn your face off! Let a tornado take you!
Bury you alive! Set fire to your grave! You deserve it BITCH!
Thank God you're gone! You need a lesson on life!
You cut but can't take a shot to the face!

Can't take a stab in the heart! FUCK YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
You goddam whore! A bitchy idiot! A fucked up life!
You can't rule my life! So fuck you I'll do what I want bitch!
Fuck you it's my life! Don't give a fuck about you whore!
Go fuck yourself and die in a pit bitch!
Die! Die, Die! Die, Die, Die! DIE!

To Hell with you! I don't need that bitch! Motherfuckin' asshole!
You talk shit but don't walk the walk! FUCK! YOU! BITCHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment on My Art